Why Market Anyway?
For many of you, you know there is a better way.
For years, you’ve done the same things.
- Word of mouth…referrals…networking events…
- Early mornings…long nights….varied responsibilities…financial pressure…
- Periods of feast…periods of famine…
- Good customers…bad customers….
- Good projects…bad projects….
Will you continue to do what you’ve always done? You don’t have to.
There is another way…
How Could It Be?
Imagine never having to worry about new business…
- being able to always work with your ideal client
- someone who your product or service can really help
- who will want, pay and appreciate exactly what you do
- and come back again and again for more
- and you are always doing the type of work that you like most and is most profitable
Imagine a regular stream of qualified prospects lining up…frantic to work with you.
You can make this happen!
How It Works
As put forth as the irrefutable law of business growth by legendary marketer, Jay Abraham, there are only three ways to grow a business,
- Increase the number of customers
- Increase the average transaction value per customer
- Increase the number of transactions per customer
Done right, digital marketing helps businesses increase all three of these.
Transform Your Business
If you want to change your business – to change your life, you need to GROW.
If you want to GROW, you have to MARKET.
Good marketing changes many things.
- The process of marketing (the way we do it) changes your offering.
- You need to identify your product market fit.
- You need to identify your core offering.
- You need to identify your market – your ideal customer.
- You need to identify your ideal customer’s problems.
- You need to see how you solve those problems.
- You need to speak to how you solve those problems.
By getting clear on this, there are sooo many benefits, including GROWTH!
Effective marketing provides…
- A narrowed/niche focus
- Clearer positioning
- The ability to determine content
- The ability to target and reach prospects
- The ability to specialize – to tune your offering toward your ideal (best, most profitable) clients
Which leads to…
- More prospects
- More customers
- Who spend more
- And buy more often
- The ability to be more selective with clients
- The ability to scale
- Increased brand/product awareness
- Increased customer advocacy
- INCREASED REVENUE
If you are ready to see how this can work for you…