Why Would I Care About Your Curated List of WordPress Plugins?
There are a number of reasons that you might care.
- You might be building your own site and looking for great plugins in different categories. Our list of plugins has been vetted and contains what many WordPress devs consider the best in class.
- You might be looking for an alternate plugin in a specific category to replace one that is giving you issues.
- You are thinking about working with us and are interested in the premium plugin functionality that you will take advantage of just by being a PurpleCRM customer.
We also have a strong belief in premium plugins.
When everyone first starts their WordPress journey, the natural instinct is to look at free themes and free plugins. That is a great way to start. But it’s not the way to do things when you need your website to really do things.
If you limit yourself to free plugins, you will be missing out on some of the best, most well maintained functionality in the ecosystem.
If you think about it, without a financial reason to, there is to driving reason for theme or plugin developers to maintain and improve functionality. And with the rapid evolution of WordPress itself, lack of updates will doom a plugin.
For this reason, we look toward premium plugins that are commonly agreed to be among the top of their class.
Plugins We Love
- Gravity Forms – fantastic contact form builder. Key features include intuitive UI, attractive theme responsive look, great form controls, conditional logic, order forms and product fields, advanced notification ability, development friendly, multi-page forms, entry limits, scheduled forms, pricing fields, post fields and more.
- WP Rocket – caching plugin that improves the loading speed of pages. Excellent performance and also easy to configure.
- OptinMonster – great lead generation plugin allowing for the create of great looking optin forms and popups. Includes features like page-level targeting, analytics, split testing, and exit-intent technology which allows you to display an optin form when a user is about to leave your site.
- Thrive Leads – great lead generation and drag-and-drop opt-in form builder plugin. Great ready-made forms that you can customize further using the form editor.
- Thrive Content Builder/Landing Pages – powerful front end editor plugin for WordPress. Amazing flexibility and very intuitive. Comes with a ton of front page design tools and elements and an array of landing page templates, sales page templates and much more.
- UpdraftPlus – fast trusted backup plugin with a ton of options. Unlike other backup options (which we also have), UpdraftPlus doesn’t fail on big sites. It is reliable and super quick and easy to use.
- LearnDash – LearnDash, a great learning management system, allows you to create and sell courses, setup quizzes, automatically award certificates, and download robust user activity reports. LearnDash is compatible with any theme and integrates into your existing site
- Soliloquy – excellent responsive WordPress slider. Most slider plugins slow down your website and hurt your SEO. Soliloquy is extremely fast and has great features.
- Envira Gallery – excellent responsive WordPress gallery plugin (made by the folks that do Soliloquy) which allows you to create beautiful image galleries with lots of powerful effects, easy navigation, and responsive design. Loads brilliantly fast and looks great on all devices.
- SeedProd – excellent “Coming Soon” plugin that integrates with a variety of CRM and email marketing platforms that looks great and is easy to use.
- WP Migrate DB – developer tool that allows us to keep dev sites in sync with production enabling easier testing and production updates.
- Memberium – excellent membership plugin that connects WordPress with Infusionsoft and allows all of the automated features available in Infusionsoft to manage and control access to content on your WordPress site. Designed specifically to work with Infusionsoft and to be fully compatible with WordPress.
As a customer of ours, we will build your site using these plugins at no additional charge to you. PurpleCRM maintains developer licenses for all of these premium plugins and others.
If you stay on maintenance, then you will be included under our support/upgrade licensing on-going. If we decide to make a change of our plugin of choice for a given function, we will give you the option of converting to that.
If you go off our maintenance plan, you can still use these plugins indefinitely. If we built your site and our license is included, you will still be covered unless we choose not to renew.
In that case, you can always buy your own license for your own direct support and upgrades.